Friday 20 July 2012

THE RICHNESS AND ROYALTY OF THE GREAT PUNJABI CULTURE

Satshrikal punjabio and my other friends,

This is the new blog i am starting which has a niche in punjabi culture and the punjabi tradition this blog will provide you the experience of the punjabi culture, music, dressing, behavior etc etc.

I will be writing about the culture and want that my culture and tradition will remain alive in the youth and hope u will enjoy it !!!

coming soon with the topic called  "PUNJABI BHANGRA- FAMOUS DANCE FORM OF PUNJAB"

THANKS

4 comments:

  1. please let me know what you want more on punjabi culture so i can serve u better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are doing a good job
    keep it up
    we ll be glad to here more from u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx simarjot i will publish more n more regarding great punjabi culture so that it may remain alive.. :)

      Delete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Saudi Culture Attache attestation

    ReplyDelete